The instrument is designed to test specimens from 50
mm dia to 100 mm dia having thickness equal to half the diameter. A pair of
loading jaws, designed so as to contact a disc shaped sample at
diametrically opposed surfaces over an arc of contact of about 10 degrees at
failure, is supplied. The set of jaws supplied with the equipment is
designed for 50 mm dia specimen and therefore it is essential to order jaws
for respective sizes, if other diameter samples are to be tested. A set of
plain platens are provided with the jack which enable testing of cube and
circular specimens up to 50 mm size for compressive strength.
Meets:- IS: 10082
The outfit consists of
- Loading Frame, fitted with hand operated Hydraulic Loading Jack of
200 KN capacity provided with self-retracting Piston, pair of Plane
- Pair of Semi-Circular Jaws, for 50 mm dia samples
- Load Gauge, 0 - 200 KN x 2 KN capacity, provided with maximum Load
- Pair of Jaws, for 60 mm dia samples.
- Pair of Jaws, for 70 mm dia samples.
- Pair of Jaws, for 80 mm dia samples.
- Pair of Jaws, for 90 mm dia samples.
- Pair of Jaws, for 100 mm dia samples.